..ASSALAMUALAIKUM..
Writing time!!Yeayy...I am soooo exited to share with everyone out there my experience having a trip without any tour agency! Actually I was very thankful to my friends, Zura and Oshin for make one of my dreams comes true!! Wuhuuuu!! (Happy virus mode..;p). Owh also not forget to Airasia for the cheap tickets airfares term!
SOUTH KOREA! It was like a dream for me to go there. But not for now!!Hehe..Alhamdulillah with the rewards from Allah I was able to be there with my siblings.. *-* Before this I always dream for an oversea vacation!!Hehe..(HUh!!Just a common desire..how cheap you are Umrah!!hahhahaha)..However in late December 2012 I've read on one of the biggest cheap tickets airfares issued by Airasia (Thanks to Youtube for luring me with your advertisement!HAHAHHA). Starting from there, I was able to book three flight tickets for us (Actually it just my sister, Nick Ma and I was too excited for Korea, but then we need at least a HEro to protect us!Then, we DRAGGED along our brother to be our bodyguard as though we are the most precious princess in the mainland!HAHAHAHA..)Thanks a lot my bro!!You saved our dream!!hehehe
HOWEVER!!my youngest sister who is the most die-hard fan of SONE (Girl Generation) desperately, earnestly and eagerly wanted to join us!Oh no!!the troublemaker is back!!!hehehe..Of course there are a lot of ruckus!The price of the ticket now is in state of normal price and changes should be made on the staying place toooo! Owh, you really make me headache!But you still my an adorable sister after all..huhu..Then after several planing on strategies just to get permission from our parent, then the request is accepted!! huhhhhh (sigh)..
Here we are...on the day of occurrence..hahaha.. (Of course we'll be fly at LCCT, Sepang!)
Those are my sisters..We're having early breakfast around 6 am before our departure time, 0800 hours..
Tadaaa!!Here is our Hero..(Huh, somehow you look pity while you're eating!!)..ishk,ishk,ishk..
While we're filling in our empty stomach earnestly with burgers, pancakes and coffees, we forget to look at the time hours!!It was 7 o'clock and we're still chewing our foods peacefully!What the fish situation is this!!haha.. Fortunately we're able to reach the departure gate just in time before it closed down...huh!I directly blame for those delicious foods just now! =p
Three precious ladies of the day!hahaha
"Take the picture in front of the airplanes before you seat in is a MUST!". That's what my sister, Nick Ma said..Hahahaha..Whatever!! Ready to gooooo!!!
Kbye!
Annyeong haseyooo!!



Wowiwu.....ak ke zura tu?????? Heheehe
ReplyDelete