Sunday, 8 June 2014

Bukchon Hanok Village 북촌 한옥 마을

Assalamualaikum...
#throwback

" I'm happy..Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth "

Good mornink sunshine!! Annyeonghaseyo!!
With happy virus infected me, I walk with happiness..lallalalaaa..
Today we're going to Bukchon Hanok Village!!How to get there?? Here you are :

Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 2.
Go straight for about 300m to arrive at Bukchon Hanok Village 

Wow!! look at my sista and brader! How energetic there are this mornink! hehe 


 Waiting for the train..then..picture, please....eeehett!! =p



Journey to find Bukchon Village with  the ELF..hehehe


 I'm not very sure what is that building. But my instinct strongly whispered to my hearing that it was a prosecutor building. Is it so? Hahaha  나도 몰라..


Finally ask for TIO (tourist information office)..hahaha.but.. nobody inside!nice!!


Assaaa!!we're here! chuuuu~~







  
Inside the main building, the history of this village presented at the wall along the way to the other end..
Lets read! 
huwarggghh (Yawn)!! hihi



*** DAY 2 : NOT YET END ***

No comments:

Post a Comment