#throwback
I don’t care if everybody else becomes the prince’s people — as long as you would become mine.” – Yang Myung
From korean drama The Moon That Embraces The Sun
Today I start the entry with a phrase from one of my favorite korean dramas.. ^-^ However I'm not going to write about the drama's synopsis or anything related to this category. Now since the title is about the palace then I will continue with my trip to one of awesome palaces in Seoul. Actually in Seoul there is 5 royal palaces from the Chosun Dynasty. They generally consist of a host of buildings with the throne hall and royal council hall at the center. Behind the throne hall, where major state events were held, are the sleeping quarters, and to the east is the crown prince's residence. A garden at the back of the palace allowed the king and his family to rest from their duties. Each building was made of wood and featured a tiled roof and multi-color paintings on the pillars and rafters to illustrate the authority and dignity of the king. The royal palaces are :
- Gyeongbok Palace
- Changdeok Palace
- Changgyeong Palace
- Gyeonghui Palace
- Deoksu Palace
Direction: Gyeongbokgung Palace Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 5 OR, Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2.
Admission Fee : Adults (ages 19-64): 3,000 won / Group (over 10): 2,400 won
Children (ages 7-18): 1,500 won / Group (over 10): 1,200 won
However you can collect more information with this link :
Here are some memories at Gyeongbokgung :
The best part is it snowed while we were there!Yahuuuuu~~ Alhamdulillah I got the chance to play with snow flakes! Even though it's quite embarrassing to announce that was my first time deal in winter..LALALA..who's care actually rite?Ngeeeee~~
Then the next place is Gwanghwamun Square! Stay tune *-*

No comments:
Post a Comment